Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I am an Oilbularya

I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought "I'd give it a try".


It was just the perfect time when

a) summer is coming and yes, i was always getting allergic cough during summer
b) my husband is coming home and yes, he'd buy the oils for me, a premium kit that serves as my membership
c) varicose veins, sigh i have a loooot of spider veins.. gah

Needless say, once i received my starter kit, i immediately fell in love with my diffuser. It has this really chic design and it glows in various colors. It is just perfect to set my mood.

Diffusing

Lemon, Peppermint, Lavender and Stressaway are probably my most favorite combination. Not only they can lull me to sleep but  it could also smell soo spa-good.



On certain days I'd diffuse Thieves and Purification. They are good for cleaning the  air. I'd do this if and when one person in the house is sick, hoping the bacteria don't pass along the air.

Blends and Topical Applications

The first blend i tried was for allergy. I still bring it everywhere i go and use it when i feel like the air is dirty. The same blend is what i put in my temples and behind my ears when Im feeling sick.

I created a blend for muscle pain next. Since then i never go anywhere without it. It just smells so good and so relaxing. And it works like charm on my shoulders, frozen after 8 hours of keyboard work.


Every night i'd drop a single Frank and massage it to my face with an equal amount of sweet almond oil for a carrier. This is by far my most favorite of all, the radiance is just too noticeable. That's plain beauty in a bottle but it don't come cheap. Frankincense oil is not called liquid gold for no reason. But it is worth every dollar, that's for sure!


I am certainly looking forward to more discoveries being an oilbularya myself.

Here are a few of the things i have collected since i have started oiling.


  • Oils. More Oils please.
  • EO Containers. You'd like to keep them all tidy in one place. You'd like them reachable when you need them.
  • Droppers. Comes handy when making your own concoctions in smallportions.
  • Rollers. Comes in different sizes. Great for giving away your favorite blends to family and friends.
  • Labels. I just love them.

* Photos not mine, they are randomly taken from google. 

No comments:

I am an Oilbularya

I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought "...