Sunday, August 5, 2018

Back and Better

Hello from 4 years forward!

It has been a long slumber but Yes! I am back in the Bloggersphere for the better.

First of all let it be known that I renamed my old blog from Mauiescorner to MrsPrunes.

So many things have passed already. But when i have more time, i will write about the happenings from 2014 to 2017. Good things, bad things, relationships, new commitments, blessings, achievements and others.

I also revamped my template, i thought of going basic from the highly customized template i used to have with Mauiescorner. I will try to personalize from the simple template and work my way from there, but i need to brush on my css skills first. In 2015 i changed jobs leaving behind the skills in .Net development and retooling to Business Intelligence.

I am so excited to blog again!

xoxo,
Mrs Prunes

Feel the change of the new site. Visit Mrs Prunes.


No comments:

I am an Oilbularya

I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought "...