Sunday, May 13, 2012

QR Code 2d Barcode

QR Code
Ever saw something like this before?

Im sure you do. Its been around for quite sometime already circulating the internet, the groceries, bookstores even billboards. Are you familiar with Barcode? Well, this is a 2D Barcode, a new Barcode system that stores unimaginable amount of data. Infact, there are different kinds of 2D Barcodes out there and QR Code is probably the most popular of them.

What is QR Code?
QR is short for Quick Response (they can be read quickly by a smartphone or other handheld device with camera). If you scan a QR Code with your phone and an installer QR reader application, It downloads information from the host and stores it in your device, like a bookmark, from that piece of information,you can be directed to a website, or a map, or pull up notes app from your mobile with some text written to it.

How to Read QR Codes?
The cell phone needs a QR code reader, like this one from Google. It takes literally 1 minute for someone with an iPhone or Android phone to find and install the reader.Once the application is ready, scan the QR Code with your phone

How to Generate a QR code?

I've heard of some sites like www.qrcode.kaywa.com or www.qrstuff.com. Google also has a tool - Google QR Code Generator. I got mine from this site > SITE 

How a QR Code Works?



   QR ReaderThis is the APP that i downloaded for my iPhone

A QR Code of my Blog in Picture Format saved in my Computer
   Bringing the iphone closer after launching the APP(to scan)   
Once scan is successful it will load an App,Browser(with site)


Viola!!!   It pulled up my blogsite MyCorner. Wonderful Is It?


Here's a Sample QR Code. 
TRY IT !!!

Try It! Try It!

Have you got a QR Code yet? Get one now.

No comments:

I am an Oilbularya

I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought "...