Hot. For a February it feels weird hot today, just when i actually thought it will rain and this is what i got.Crispy sunny sunshine above Singapore.
I should not care since i am inside most of the time, but heck the season gives me headaches and all sorts of negative feelings. I hate the sun, i hate the gleaming shine of sunlight in my window every morning. I hate the burning feeling of ultra violets in my skin. I despise the freedom of light that goes about anywhere it wants to.
Its my birthday tomorrow. I want rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment