Today i was home unusually early and i truly intend to have a little fun in this benefit but fun turned out sadness and anxiety. I have come to realize that maybe this is God's calling. I should be lucky. For a few hours now, i had been silent and i kept consoling myself of a phrase that might seem simple for others. "Fortunate are those prepared for death".. Really..
So, when i saw a sign should i be happy? should i be overjoyed to be fortunate, every one is going there anyhow and i know its just a matter of time..But I am not a hypocrite. I know I am not ready..
This day i promised myself one thing i will live my life to the fullest and fulfill my purpose. For God and God alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment