I've recently realized the wonderful things my (correction :my BFs ) SONY EXPERIA MINI could do and i was so amazed now i want to own one myself too. A few of those great things i enjoy having it around rather than my iphone are the following :
Radio.
I love having access to local radio stations when i feel like listening to one. With the experia around this is really possible. Just like other phone, i just have to attach a headset. The phone uses the headset as an antenna.
Free Apps.
Android has more free apps than ios. There are a lot of paid downloaded apps in my iphone that's just free in android. Ever felt being ripped off??
Hotspot.
I know that newer iphones have improved tethering features, but my iphone is not jailbroken. Its an old 3GS. And as far as tweaking is concern i am so notinto it. I have a feeling its gonna break anytime, with it loosing reception quite often, rebooting and freezing.
is access to local radio stations,
Posted via BlogPost
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment