Since i am in Singapore and my boyfriend is in the Philippines, so everyday i am online. Thank you Skype and YM :D
Here's a video i captured from YM one day when Nelo and I are chatting, we cant do video call on my iphone because im using 3gs. So we can only chat an webcam when im on the lappy.. (But soon i will be able to do videocall.Iphone <3 I want 4g yay)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment