How old are you?
I was often ask this question, i know i don't quite look my age, they said i look younger wahahah. But really, is there anything i should be conscious about my age? Im 28 so wut? atleast ppl claim i look like 22 (wahahah for the win!)..
I have never been more concerned about ageing until recently, and to be honest i nvr wished so much to be younger until last Month..
Okay, so it was my choice after all being in the middle of this dilemna. I have my way out and no one is deliberately keeping me in, but heres the catch, i chose to stay, even at the fear of wuth things may bring behind the bliss of a relationship with a generation gap.
Defining age had not been very frustrating for me since then, but, i remain hopeful and positive believing that happiness might be really on its way even if its 7 yrs behind.
Crossing my fingers ..
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment