Its is summer and its absolutely hot even at night, but today it rained.. Its a change, a drastic one, from being humid and dry and all becomes moisty, cold and shady.. Cant do much on a rainy day.. But I liked it.. Ive always loved the rain. Not that i am lazy but i just wanna curl up and hug pillows and drown in bed during a nice cold day. Now i know its gonna be different for me.. Rainy days gets me down as always but this time, emotionally..
Like the valentines or new year or Christmas, i cant help but think, how nice it would be to have someone to hug and warm me from the cold breeze of the first summer rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment