Y__Y
I Don't Know..
Maybe Im just really the emotional type, considering what im going through. This is the first time in 8 years that i will be celebrating Valentines day without somebody. LOL, do i even need to celebrate it?.. My friends say it doesn't matter, not even half of the world enjoys the day, and im part of more than the other half, therefore i may not have somebody, but, i have everyone. LOL whatta consolation..
Honestly, even in the last 8 years, I never remembered spending Valentines day with a Bang.. Talking about luck.. Never had that in my past relationship. Not even a memorable heart warming and feet sweeping Valentines day, what a misfortune.
February 14, fast approaching now, i feel so empty, but i know that deep inside i am extremely lonely. And i know its very shallow, but as each day pass by, i'm getting more and more stressed and i know its showing, i am very irritable now and my patience is down low, im getting tired at simple things , i cant sleep and i feel very sick. Maybe, I am in denial, just trying to be happy when i am truly not, or maybe im trying to cling to the past i am used to, even if i know there wasn't a blissful moment to recall.
Im tired of fearing the holidays, im tired of feeling empty, im so so so tired of being lonely..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am an Oilbularya
I did not get into oiling because of the hype. I was interested after hearing from close friends how oiling has helped them, I thought ...
-
The Department of Education is no longer tasked to announce cancellation or suspension of classes in both public and private schools duri...
-
Finally :) My Christmas decorating project is halfway done, the curtain headers and door decoration are done. Actually i haven't done ...
-
When i saw Saab Magalona in one of the TV Sitcom in TV5 (i can't recall what or when) one of the thing that caught my eye is her nails. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment